Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Stabila 37496

Top guide Stabila 37496 - 96-Inch builders level, High Strength Frame, Accuracy Certified Professional Level. The Stabila Non-Magnetic Builder's Stabila 37496 Level is a professional-grade tool ideal for framing, trim carpentry, and tile applications The yellow electrostatic epoxy coating provides high-visibility and resistance to mortar adherence and corrosion The level includes rubber end-caps and anti-slip wall pads that grip the walls for added level stability; the end-caps can also be removed for flush measuring when scribing corners or reading tight header and sill openings Strong, wide frame design Removable rubber end caps for flush measuring ... Learn more »

Stabila 37496 Review: Stabila 37496 - 96-Inch builders level, High Strength Frame, Accuracy Certified Professional Level. The old saying "you get what you pay for" proves true again. I finally broke down and bought this level. I am a general contractor, but I bought it with the idea of using it for hanging 8 foot doors. And man it is nice. It improves your speed and quality of hanging doors. It has a very solid feel. One of the best tools I have bought in a long time.0 of . Read more »

37496 Stabila Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment