Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Atari 742725246836

Best price Tonka Town. Can you bump them out of Tonka Town back to V8Ville where they belong?Trash CollectionThings are really getting out of hand The Tonka Atari 742725246836 River is full of trash Can youhelp fish the trash out of the river?IncludesT Four kid-friendly TONKA vehicles from which to choose An area to print achievement certificates and coloring pages ... Learn more »

Atari 742725246836 Review: Tonka Town. I have very mixed feelings about the Tonka Trucks program. I use it at a shelter for abused and neglected children age six and under. I have not had any of the technical problems that other people have mentioned. We run this program on an old, donated computer with Windows 98, and it does just fine (except for jerky graphics in an introductory sequence about an airplane). In fact, it has the most impressive graphics that I have ever seen in a children's program. The children who are at least ... Read more »

742725246836 Atari Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment