Buy online Who What Where Drawing Game. Not an artist? Not a problem! The worse your drawing is, the more fun the game can be! Game includes 120 Who Cards, 120 What cards, 120 Where cards, blank drawing pad, score sheets and instructions Can you imagine Bill Gates sumo wrestling in a trailer park? How about Oprah Winfrey pole vaulting in the zoo or even Prince Charles performing ballet in Egypt? Who? What? Where? Is an outrageous new drawing game where everyone makes a
University Games 1832 scene.. Players pull one card each from the Who? What? and Where? card decks and have approximately 5 minutes to draw their scene Two or more player?s game No drawing skills needed ...
Learn more »University Games 1832 Review: Who What Where Drawing Game. I love drawing games. I love playing them with my family and my friends. We've played all the different variations - and even made up some of our own. When I heard about this new game, I just HAD to get it and give it a try.This game is SO much fun. It beats out regular drawing games by a mile. It takes a lot more thought to draw Abraham Lincoln taking a Bubble Bath in Las Vegas than it does to draw the usual drawing game words like "hammer" ... Read more »
1832 University Games Price: Check price » 
No comments:
Post a Comment