Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sony PCG-V505BX

Buy cheap Sony VAIO PCG-V505BX Laptop (2.0-GHz Pentium 4-M, 512 MB RAM, 40 GB Hard Drive, DVD/CD-RW Drive). Options for a 12.1" XGA (1024x768) Sony PCG-V505BX with 802.11b Wireless LAN Choose from a Mobile Intel Celeron 1.8 GHz, Mobile Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz-M or Mobile Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz-M ... Learn more »

Sony PCG-V505BX Review: Sony VAIO PCG-V505BX Laptop (2.0-GHz Pentium 4-M, 512 MB RAM, 40 GB Hard Drive, DVD/CD-RW Drive). I bought this notebook. At first it seemed to me fabulousbut then I discovered it has hardware problems with the touchpad like explained by other reviewers: touchpad clicking continuoslyon its own , going up, down etc..Sony should do something about this, as most of v505 ownershave this kind of problems ! Also I found the case is of bad quality, just plastic.Don't trust pictures and go touch goods before buying.6 of 7 . Read more »

PCG-V505BX Sony Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment