Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Riverdeep 382383

Product guide for Calendar Creator Deluxe 10 [OLD VERSION]. Enhance your designs with more than 150,000 premium images in every style and theme Operating System: WINDOWS 98/ME/2000/XP Easily import data from Microsoft Outlook into your calendar layouts Organize and customize your images more easily with the Image Set Manager Enhance your designs with Riverdeep 382383 150,000+ premium images in every style and theme ... Learn more »

Riverdeep 382383 Review: Calendar Creator Deluxe 10 [OLD VERSION]. I've happily used several versions of Calendar Creator at home. I choose a different category/color for displaying each family member's appointments, so it is easy to see who is busy at a glance. The repeating events algorithm is very powerful. I upgraded from 6 to 7 when Broderbund added the capability to drag & drop events from one cell to another. Contrary to another reviewer, I CAN move events using the drag and drop method or by using the Cut/Copy/Paste capabilities.In 2004 we switched from 7 to 10 as soon ... Read more »

382383 Riverdeep Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment