Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Palm P10914U

Buying cheap PalmOne P10914U Games Essentials Card. Palm Computing P10914U Game Essentials Expansion Card Contains 12 awesome games, Palm P10914U including SimCity Classic, Shanghai by Landware VIP Casino by Hexacto, Ricochet by Astraware, Billiards by Megasoft 2000 ... Learn more »

Palm P10914U Review: PalmOne P10914U Games Essentials Card. One of my favorite computer games is Shanghai: Second Dynasty. The version on this card is obviously derived form that version of Shanghai. It really looks beautiful with the green embossed tiger and dragon background. I miss the cool music and the fortune cookie, but you can't have everything. I would try putting together some nice Chinese music on mp3's to play in the background, if mp3's didn't use so much RAM. (As an aside, I appreciate that Activision and Landware don't call it Mah Jong. This is NOT Mah ... Read more »

P10914U Palm Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment