Best price for Omega 9000 Juicer. Exclusive Household and Commercial UL Approval - Unlike other juicers on today's market that are approved by UL for Household Use Only, the Model 9000 is UL listed for Household and Commercial Use When you purchase a Model 9000, you will have purchased the last juicer you will ever need to own!
Omega J9000 The Omega 9000 Centrifugal Juicer extracts at least 20% to 30% more juice than most pulp ejectors The metal parts are forged from heavy gauge surgical stainless steel ensuring years of dependable, worry-free operation. 15 Year Warranty Efficient and easy to clean ...
Learn more »Omega J9000 Review: Omega 9000 Juicer. This is a great juicer and will last forever. I bought mine about 15 years ago. This is a work horse. I have found filters do the trick. Similar to the Acme but at this point from my research initially and now from experience has better parts. I have replaced the cutting blade once which is good idea to do.....replaced after about 8 years of use...about 20 dollars.In the beginning I thought filters would somehow diminish the juice in some way and didn't want to buy an extra item. Omega ... Read more »
J9000 Omega Price: Check price » 
No comments:
Post a Comment