Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Matrix 699030111611

Product guide for Korsun Pocket: Decisive Battles of WWII. Korsun Pocket: Decisive Battles of World War II takes you into January 1944 -- the German army clings to its tenacious hold on the Dneper River, and the Russians want them away Matrix 699030111611 from their borders, no matter what it takes! Play against a friend via e-mail, with full in-game replay and auto-email of game turns Fluid and realistic combat/movement system Actions influence later events ... Learn more »

Matrix 699030111611 Review: Korsun Pocket: Decisive Battles of WWII. I reviewed this game awhile back after I had played it for a short time and had not finished working my way through the tutorials. Now that I have had a chance to play the game several times I want to change my review and the star rating.This is, superfically, the old Avalon Hill board game concept. I liked that concept a lot. With a board game, if something is going on that is just plain nuts the players just ignore it and go on with the ... Read more »

699030111611 Matrix Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment