Find discount Kuhn Rikon 12-Quart Duromatic Professional Stockpot Pressure Cooker. The only thing
Kuhn Rikon 3266 that hasn't changed is the principle by sealing ingredients and liquids in, foods cook in a very short time retaining flavor and vitamins and conserving energy Kuhn Rikon has revolutionized pressure cooking by inventing the automatic lid-locking system and the spring-loaded stationary safety valve Solid thermal aluminum sandwich in bottom for even browning and rapid heat absorption Five over-pressure safety systems; automatic locking system; spring-loaded precision valve ...
Learn more »Kuhn Rikon 3266 Review: Kuhn Rikon 12-Quart Duromatic Professional Stockpot Pressure Cooker. I bought this pressure cooker after having used my Kuhn Rikon 2.5 and 5 quart models for the past five years. I love this brand and have been more than satisfied every time I use them. I wanted something a bit larger so that I could double soup recipes and cook corn on the cob, and this 12 quart model certainly fits the bill! I cooked 18 ears of corn and there was still room for plenty more, just count on it taking more time for pressure to be reached ... Read more »
3266 Kuhn Rikon Price: Check price » 
No comments:
Post a Comment