Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Kuhn Rikon 3043

Find cheap Kuhn Rikon 3043 Duromatic 6.3-Quart (6-Liter) Stockpot Pressure Cooker. The generous size allows the cook to make enough for a small army Shaped like a classic stockpot, this pressure cooker has side grips and comes with a steaming trivet Cook a whole chicken, a 4-pound Kuhn Rikon 3043 roast, even cheesecake! The pot's versatility will inspire you. Solid thermal aluminum sandwich base conducts heat superbly for even cooking of all foods whether you use gas, electric, ceramic or magnetic induction. Spring-loaded stationary quiet safety valve has a visual indicator pin telling you how much pressure is inside the cooker and letting you know the precise moment to begin timing your food while eliminating the noise of escaping steam. ... Learn more »

Kuhn Rikon 3043 Review: Kuhn Rikon 3043 Duromatic 6.3-Quart (6-Liter) Stockpot Pressure Cooker. I am extremely pleased with this item. I learned how to pressure cook with this pot, and now I can have osso buco ready in well under an hour; and I actually prefer it done in the pressure cooker!Get a Lorna Sass cookbook and go to town with this baby. My only caveat: I usually cook for just two or three, and the size of this pot is fine for that. Most recipes are written for a six quart pressure cooker anyway. Still, there are ... Read more »

3043 Kuhn Rikon Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment