Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Epson S1

Shop Epson PowerLite S1 Multimedia Video Projector. And, with a digital zoom, keystone correction, and monitor out capability, it provides incredible versatility Its user-friendly control panel and remote control make operation easier than ever, while its convenient handle makes it easy to carry from room to Epson S1 room Big performance 1,200 ANSI lumens 0.5-inch TFT active matrix LCDs ... Learn more »

Epson S1 Review: Epson PowerLite S1 Multimedia Video Projector. I purchased this projector two weeks ago and I am very pleased with it. When I connect it to my computer the image is very bright and I do not need to darken the room much at all to view it. The room needs to be a bit darker when viewing TV or DVD/VHS movies. My son uses it to play GameCube games--which is really fantastic because of the size of the image! However, for some of the games (Lord of the Rings) we really need ... Read more »

Epson Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment