Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bruder Toys 02771

Shop Bruder MAN Fire Engine. plastic truck is sure to inspire hours of heroic and imaginative play Covered in bells and whistles, Bruder Toys 02771 this high-quality 18in Includes 2 AAA batteries Constructed out of fade-resistant, high-quality ABS plastic, with no glue or screws Realistic details and functions encourage imaginative play ... Learn more »

Bruder Toys 02771 Review: Bruder MAN Fire Engine. This was purchased as a Christmas gift for my 3 1/2 year old grandson. I looked hard for a fire truck made of steel but was unable to find one except on eBay (which became very much too expensive as it was collectable). The features on the Bruder toy all worked well and plastic seems to be relatively durable, although I would have preferred steel. We also gave my grandson a DVD (compatible with his age group) about fire and rescue. The two complemented each other well. I think the ... Read more »

02771 Bruder Toys Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment