Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bell'O AVS422T

Buyer guide Bell'O AVS-422T Metallic Finish Audio Video System (Titanium Silver). With dynamic L-shaped sides, this scratch resistant steel frame forms a solid foundation with great looks This model accommodates most Flat Panel Plasma, DLP, LCD or LCD Projection TVs up to 42" or most Direct View TVs plus at least 4 audio video components or center Bell'O AVS422T channel speaker It features clear tempered safety glass. Clear Tempered Safety Glass Accommodates most Flat Panel Plasma, DLP, LCD or LCD Projection TVs up to 42" or many Direct View TVs. ... Learn more »

Bell'O AVS422T Review: Bell'O AVS-422T Metallic Finish Audio Video System (Titanium Silver). I purchased this 2 years ago for my 37 inch LCD HDTV.Easy to assemble. Looks fantastic.Very stable.Con. The manual didn't give a max weight for a TV. It said accomodates most. What does that mean? I have my TV on top; my Wii, Direct TV DVR, and my combo VCR/DVD player on the middle shelf. I have a large Sony receiver on the bottom shelf, along with the Wii Fit board. Holds a lot of weight. I'd feel comfortable with an LCD ... Read more »

AVS422T Bell'O Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment