Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Audio-Technica AT440MLA

Discounts Audio Technica AT440MLA Dual-Moving Magnet Phono Cartridge. AUDIO TECHNICA AT440MLA, DUAL MOVING MAGNET PHONO CARTRIDGE MicroLine Audio-Technica AT440MLA shaped diamond stylus closely tracks tough-to-reach grooves Multi-level stylus shape wears evenly over time to extend record life ... Learn more »

Audio-Technica AT440MLA Review: Audio Technica AT440MLA Dual-Moving Magnet Phono Cartridge. After years of hitting my head against the wall in total frustration, I *finally* found the right cartridge for me in Audio Technica's AT440MLa. Let me explain why life was so frustrating, depressing, and difficult before the 440MLa. All my life, I was vexed by the fact that the inner grooves of most LPs sounded distorted and/or sibilant. Inner grooves of some LPs in my collection distorted so harshly it rendered them unlistenable. I'd track down new or minty copies of said albums, assuming my LPs must be worn or ... Read more »

AT440MLA Audio-Technica Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment